Monday, September 8, 2008

Abby's First Day of Preshool

I can't believe my little baby is growing up. Today was her first day of preschool! I was sad and excited to see her go. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to see how she was doing and if she was being good and all that. It's hard to let her grow up sometimes. When I picked her up she came running yelling "mommy, mommy, it's my mommy!" I was glad she at least missed me. When I asked her what she did, she simply said "I don't know" Ahhh, I wanted to scream! I missed 2 1/2 hours of her life and I want to know what she did and all she says is "I don't know". I guess I'm going to have to get used to that.
Abby wanted to bring this green flower that her Uncle Clark gave her to preschool but I convinced her that she should wait for show and tell. I bet Uncle Clark doesn't know how cool this flower is!
This is a face I thought daddy would like. She was just letting me know she was done taking pictures. Typical Abby with the "scrunch face"

2 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

I love all the new pics and posts! I'm so glad you're back, I need some bows! :-)

Clark said...

I always knew that Abby was big, she's very mature for her age. I'm glad she likes the flower, because I don't even remember giving it her.