Wednesday, March 3, 2010

All my Excuses!

I want to appologize to all my blogging followers! LOL I have been such a slacker when it comes to blogging. Here are a few of my excuses.

1. I am living with my parents and therefore am so not organzized which is driving me crazy!
2. I am still making bows (all the time) without my wonderful assistant Amanda who I had to leave behind in UTAH!
3. After moving to Ca I was asked to be in charge of my Stake's Youth Dance Festival...working with the leaders and youth and organizing it all has been a bit stressfull.
4. I am living with my parents and oh yeah, I can't ever find anything! Did I mention that already.
5. I volunteered, yes volunteered, to teach my local high school all the dances for their High School Musical Play which involved teaching high school for 2-3 hours almost every day for the past 3 months.
6. Did I mention that I can't find anything!
7. Living near family means there's a lot of parties and events to attend.
8. Oh yeah, and my sweet kids keep me on my toes all day long.

Enough about me, now on to some pictures and updates.

4 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

Your kids are soo big and soo cute!!! I'm so glad you updated your blog!

SeelyFamily said...

So excited to see and read what you guys are up to lately. Teaching HS kids dances...FUN and BRAVE! :) Keep us posted about that.
Your kids are growing so fast. I love the monkey pjs and slippers.
Still making bows! Yeah! I need to order some soon! :) I have missed getting new bows. :)

Carrie said...

Glad to see you back! I can't believe he's already 1!! Time sure flies!

Are We There Yet? said...

Its about time you updated. Glad to see you are still surviving though. Micki mentioned all the dancing you were teaching so I decided not to bug you. Let me know when you are done with the dances and maybe we can get together. Kylee just turned 4 which means Abby just turned 5. Isn't it crazy? Take Care, Kirsten