Saturday, March 3, 2012

One Month Old already!

Look how big I am! I can't believe my little baby is already one month old. He's huge!!! Well, he's still a newborn but OMG he is already wearing 3-6 month clothes and I had to return some diapers because he has outgrown those too.

Here he is at 1 month old with his Panda Bear. Jacob's been teaching him some Kung Fu Panda Dragon Warrior skills...Hi Ya!


He likes to make faces when I try to take his picture. This one reminds me of Grandpa or maybe a certain uncle, and I'm not going to say which one, you figure it out.






2 comments:

Carrie said...

So cute. They really do grow too fast. Love the facial expressions!

Todd and Whitney said...

Such a stud!!! Love the pics and him! Wish we could come cuddle him! By the time we see him he will just want mom!