Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Our Easter Weekend started with an Easter Egg Hunt at the Township Community Park. The kids had a good time but Jacob especially LOVED the Easter Bunny. He kept hugging and hugging and hugging her. He really could have cared less about anything else.
Since the kids were dressed up I took advantage and snapped a photo. Easter Sunday is always so busy to take one before church and if I wait until after usually someone is half undressed before we even get into the house, so this was the perfect time. Abby 7, Jacob 3, Bryson 2 1/2 Months.
Abby sure loves and takes good care of her little brother, she's so sweet to him.

Jacob is my little goofball. He's at such a fun age and so sweet (most of the time.)



The kids ofcourse searched for their Easter Baskets full of goodies before church but after church we went out and found all the eggs that silly bunny left outside the house.





Bryson really loves being held this way, I know it's weird but he LOVES IT
Abby made special Easter artwork for each member of the family. Notice that the letter J has wheels because Jacob loves cars. She is always creating something anytime she has a free moment. Oh, and we did Dye Raw Eggs for Easter since no one in the family likes hard boiled eggs I figured why waste them. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures of the experience. It takes all my hands when dealing with 3 munchkins.







1 comment:

Lisa Hobbs said...

LOVE the pictures. Abby is looking so tall and grown up. Love the one of her and Bryson. Bryson is sooo cute...and that dark hair! I already love him! And Jacob, um, could you please send him to me? I need some Jakie snuggles. He couldn't be any cuter! Miss you guys!