Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shoe Drama

 My little Abby has become soooo picky.  Choosing what to wear, how to do hair (or not do), to shoes has been nothing buy drama around our house for that past couple of months.  Basically she wants to wear clothing that resembles pajamas and not do her hair and wear shoes that are comfortable and can help her beat the boys in PE.  I have been putting up a good fight but the days of skirts, dresses, and hair bows is coming to an end :(
 For Christmas I found these shoes that resembled slippers (but their not) and new right away that Abby would LOVE them!  And she did. 1 score for MOM.  Santa also gave her a pair of leggings that look like jeans and she LOVES them.  1 score for Santa. 
 Now back to these shoes.  I know I'm rambling.  The shoes were plain black (see photo above) and Abby didn't think they were fancy enough (I know don't even tell me she doesn't want bows or dresses or skirts but bling is still a must!) I'll take what I can get I guess.  So I replaced the black cord with silver sparkle ribbon and she is ecstatic!
Happy Daughter, Happy Mom

No comments: