Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look what I did

Ok, over the past couple of months I have been slowly trying to learn photoshop CS3. When they say it has a steep learning curve...they weren't joking. So after trying to learn how to use a scrapbook template (anyone know and want to teach me?) I moved on to making scrapbook paper. I created this pink and white floral paper. Whoo Hoo, go me! My poor kids are so neglected when I'm working with photshop because I have to use every brain cell I have to understand it. I thought I'd add some pictures so you weren't looking at just the paper, how boring. Now my only problem is remembering what I did. Ok, so I used Memory Mixer to add the photos and text...my brain couldn't handle doing it all with Photoshop.

2 comments:

Kori said...

It looks good! If you want help with Photoshop, let me know. Templates are easy once you know the trick. Give me a call or come on over one day! :)

Laura F said...

I still need all Kori's templates - she's a pro! But I've never heard of memory mixer... you've given me something to keep me up even later tonight. Thanks! But I do love your paper, I've never even thought about making one from scratch. I tend to use the pre-made ones and just change the colors and stuff to what I want.