Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

We had a small but great Easter today. Church was great, wonderful music, great lessons, and the children were pretty well behaved! Thanks to Uncle Clark!!! I think I need to fit him into my Sunday bag of tricks somehow. We had a small Easter Egg Hunt, Church, went to show Clark where our new house is being built, had a nice dinner, dessert, lots of craziness and of course we couldn't let Clark leave with out having seen Tangled, it just wouldn't be right.


The Easter Bunny hid an egg in the tissue box, what a crazy bunny.

It didn't take long for Jacob to catch on to the Easter Egg Hunt. He was running around yelling, egg, I see it, I did it. It was really cute. We were in doors (no yard) but the kids still had fun. The Easter Bunny left them a note this year and ate the carrots Abby left our for him. Uncle Clark told Abby that he thought he heard the Easter Bunny hopping around the house last night and that go her really excited, especially when she noticed that he had take 1 bite out of each of the carrots she left out for him...silly bunny!



The note went something like this...


Happy Easter


I noticed you didn't have an Easter basket out for me to fill up and hide SO; I hid all 42 eggs filled with yummy goodies all over your apartment to find. I also hid a few other treats I thought you'd like. I hope you have a wonderful day. Be good Abby and Jacob, I'll see you next year.

Love,

The Easter Bunny


Abby with her new "Tangled Book". She and Jacob were really excited about their new goodies from Grammy and Grandpa.

Jacob was really excited about his New "Car Car" book with Mac and McQueen.



Jacob and his new best friend, Uncle Clark. Clark is visiting this weekend from Philly. From the moment Clark stepped foot in our house Jacob has been glued to his hip. Jacob calls him "Cart"


The kids after church in their Easter Best. I love this picture because it's my kids in a nut-shell, they are nuts!


Here they are, finally a cute picture. It was a tad windy but overall a beautiful day.


1 comment:

Todd and Whitney said...

Such cute little kids! Can you send me an email with the "good" easter picture attached! We need an updated picture of those two!