Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pennsylvania Here we Come!


After a crazy week of cleaning, packing, listing/selling/shipping Ebay and Bow stuff, we finally made our way to the airport. Abby was super excited and Jacob was just going with the flow. Here is a picture of us at the airport with all our stuff. Ther's me alone with 2 kids, 1 checked bag, 2 small carry on rollers, a big back pack, diaper bag, purse, and stroller. It was a long day with all our stuff, a 3 hour flight, a 1 hour layover / plane change, and then a 4 hour flight. I recieved NUMEROUS compliments on how well behaved my children were/are. I was thrilled because they aren't always such angels ... they did great!



Here the kids are sitting at the window looking at all the planes come and go. Jacob was "excitedly" announcing each planes arrival to the entire terminal. "Plane, Plane, I see it!" "Air Plane, Air Plane," ... repeated over and over until I said, "Yes Jacob that is an airplane, I see it." about 100 times.


Thanks to a portable dvd player, laptop, coloring stuff, snacks, and an always filled "milky Mickey sippy" things went very smoothly. We left Grammy's house at 8:30 am Pacific Time and arrived in Pittsburgh at 11:30 Eastern Time. More to come ...stay tuned

2 comments:

Todd and Whitney said...

I can only imaging Jake's excitement at all those planes! I'm glad you made it safely even though it's so quite here now. Can't wait to see you soon!!

Lisa Hobbs said...

I know that Mickey Milky Sippy! The kids are so cute and look super excited! I am impressed that you handled such a long trip on your own! Way to go super Mom! Hope all is well in PA!
(Auntie Lisa)