Wednesday, June 15, 2011

We've Been Framed!

Ok so we haven't been framed, our house has. Look how far it has come.
Here is a view of the back of the house. The basement sliding door opening and the first floor sliding door opening. Oh, and the window over the sink where I'll be looking out for many many hours.

A view from the back corner of our yard.


All of our doors, windows, tub, etc have arrived.


Abby is standing by the smallest window I have ever seen. This is our 1 window that came standard in the basement. I didn't realize it was sooo small. Kind of looks a bit silly. But since the deck will be over this part anyway, it's not a big deal.


Standing in our backyard looking into our neighbors.


Abby in the middle of our backyard. There is still a ton of dirt and rocks that need to be moved.


Standing in our front door. So very exciting! These pictures were taken on Sunday and from what my Sales Rep tells me the second floor is already on.
Wow, can you believe what has been done in only a week! It was so nice to see how much progress has been done on the house. It's so weird walking through all the rooms because everything looks sooooo small. I know our house isn't small but wow, it sure looks small.

1 comment:

Todd and Whitney said...

It's crazy how fast a house can be built! I can't wait to see the final product!