Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Boy Shopping and Names



I love to go shopping as you all know, but buying for boys just isn't as fun. So when I see something cute I have to get it. I know it's a bit early but I'm excited for this little guy to come. I picked this stuff up today at Gymboree (using my 30% off, of course). I got all 0-3 because they looked to big but I know if he's anyting like Jacob he'll be out of them before I know it.

The kids have been really helpful with baby boy names. LOL! Here are the suggestions I've heard of so far.


Jaxs - emphasis on the (s) sound

Jack Sparrow Ludlow

Braxton or Braxy

Jacob (why not 2 boys with the same name, that sounds great!)

Quincy OR Leo (both characters from Little Einsteins)


Seriously choosing a name is so hard! Hopefully they can come up with some more options.


I know you all have been dying to see pictures of the house but it is such a mess right now I can't bring myself to do it. Hopefully we will come close to finishing Abby's room this weekend and then I'll post some photos.

1 comment:

Are We There Yet? said...

Oliver

Abby, Jacob and Oliver