Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School



Abby was off to 1st grade this morning! I was a little sad because my baby girl is going to be gone all day now. I have to say that the house has been really quiet all day. It's kind of weird that it's just me and Jacob now. Jacob is asleep right now and the house is eerily quiet.


After I dropped Abby off at school Jacob said "Ok Mommy, now I get to play with YOU!" And we did. We set up his train table only to find 2 pieces missing! UGH! And we (I) cleaned the toy room. It's not decorated or anything but I did snag a picture quickly before it got all messed up again. I will post about the house later on today (hopefully).

1 comment:

Lisa Hobbs said...

Your street looks sooo green! I love it! Abby looks darling as well! Love my little niece!!!