Sunday, May 15, 2011

Abbyism's



Abby is one funny girl. Her mind is working all the time trying to figure things out. She always asks the funniest questions. And sometimes I think "did you really just ask/say that?" I will list a few now and try to add to the list as more ridiculousness comes out of her mouth!


1. "Mom, why does Jesus live in the dirt?"...Honey, Jesus doesn't live in the dirt. Why do you think he lives in the dirt? "When you die you go in the dirt, Jesus died." I go on to explain the Resurrection and such and she kind of gets it until she says "So when you die you don't have skin and bones?" At this point I am thinking "Where did I go wrong in my explanation". I am about to try a new approach when she says, "So does Jelly Bean PaPa and GG Elna (her 2 great grands that are in their 80's) have their bones?...And do they have their skin.?" At this point I just start laughing.


2. "Mom, when you have a baby in your tummy are you resdeterded (resurrected)?"


3. "You can't treat me like this, I'M A HUMAN!"


4. "Mom, since I"m going to be Rapunzel for Halloween, when are my eyes going to turn green? And you know you need to get restentions (hair exstentions) right?"


5. I'm doing Abby's hair for school and she leans close to the mirror and says "Wow, I look like Taylor Swift! Do you think my friends will know it's me, Abby?"

4 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

HAHA!! #5 is hilarious!!

Sarah B said...

That girl is hilarious! I love the way her mind works. She's quite a character and I love her!!

Sarah B said...

The picture of Abby on this post is great! I think it really says our Abby!

Lisa Hobbs said...

Ohhh! Alli wants to look like Taylor Swift too! Who knew we already had one in the family?! Abby is so funny. Clark and I did decide that she was the craziest and Alli was the silliest! Cute girl! Miss you guys! Excited for your new house and can't wait to see all the pictures! I LOVE how green it is there! I am so jealous!